View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 10:01 AM   #44
Magnum Wheel Man
Got a holy mess right now, as I'm in the process of moving ammo & reloading stuff... all my ammo is going from a set of 6 - 5ft shelves ( about 70 different calibers ) into 30 caliber ammo cans that will store in the ammo benches... Contender ammo will be last to go, since I haven't gotten the the racks designed or built for all the Contender barrels, but I got the rest of the bolt actions & lever guns out of my storage crates... & they are all on display, except for the CZ / BRNO rifles, & handguns, which will go on a seperate display rack, & the 2 shotgun collections the FIL had...

I also discovered it's now time to do some trading... I have a Herters international ( full length manlicher stock ) with a Herters scope, in .270... as nice as the rifle is, I think I want a more traditional american sporting style rifle in .270... so may get a Tika, or see what my LGS has on hand, in that caliber...

also have a really nice Remington 600 in 6mm Remington, wearing a Bushnel 3 X 9 on a one piece base, & a couple boxes of 6mm Remington headstamp cases... the lil bolt action, doesn't fit in well with my other bolts, so I may trade that one off... from 17 caliber to 53 caliber, I don't have any gaping holes ( already have a .243... my 1st rifle... stainless Ruger )... so I may pick up a .308 or 7mm Magnum bolt action, to fit between my 7 X 57, & 30-06... any other suggestions here ??? 284, or ???

I knew I was wanting to get a 22 lever gun, but looks like I have space for a 44 Magnum or 44-40 lever gun as well... I have an Ithica single shot 22 lever gun on the rack, but that will move to the single shot rack, once that is done...
In life you either make dust or eat dust...
Page generated in 0.03245 seconds with 7 queries