View Single Post
Old November 30, 2012, 11:17 PM   #10
I used to lube inside with a Q- tip using RCBS case lube. I experienced stuck bullets from an old batch, however by old I mean 3-4 years on the shelf.
I thought I had mistaken and over charged, but when I tried to pull the bullets on the rest I pulled a bullet in two with vice grips and press. I had to run the whole lot 40 or so thru the seating die and crack them loose. Every one was stuck!
When I shot the first one I was resting on the box of my pickup and I didn't,t do that very often, hood yes. Anyway a co-worker told of resting on the box and didn't,t realize his muzzle wasn't clearing the other side and shot a hole in it, but he said the blast was over the top!
Well my blast was over the top also, but I didn't hit the box, I had to pound the bolt open and I had a blown primer and full case head separation.
I do not use a lube pad with that stick goo anymore. I still lube the inside with lee case lube.
For the message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, But to us who are being saved, It Is The Power Of God. 1Corinthians 1-18
Page generated in 0.04373 seconds with 7 queries