View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 01:43 PM   #42
Constantine

While I love the 1911 as an enthusiast and shoot it at the range very often. For duty and concealed carry, coupled in with home defense. I have to somewhat agree with

Quote:
It may be the only pistol you buy new then have to send to an expert to make work, at a cost of $1,000.00 or more
However, my SIG 1911 XO has been range flawless with 1,100 rounds.

Range flawless meaning, safe..cleaned and lubed, range, home, clean and lubed, safe..repeat.

It's tight slide to frame. So it hasn't been subjected to rain, dirt, lint, running and shooting...etc.

I'm not going to say the G word..but a few of those have. So has my P226.

I'm going to give my Colt 70 series a try when it's back from the plastic surgeons.

But yes.....now that statement about
Quote:
It may be the only pistol you buy new then have to send to an expert to make work, at a cost of $1,000.00 or more
While true to our eyes, others have completely "flawless" 1911's then again a good amount of those haven't subjected those 1911's to duty work.

I see it as everyone is an individual. I want to listen to everyone's opinion and draw my own conclusion on their experiences. Whether biased or not..We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen

Page generated in 0.04313 seconds with 7 queries