View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 09:13 AM   #11
Like I said;
I have plans to give this a try for my Para PDA.
Pitzza said;
I would't resize the finished round. You'd be crushing the bullet and would likely ruin accuracy.
Well yes, but then again it might not. Will keep that in mind and if i see any key holes in my target i will know why.

Gbro - You may create loose bullets running the cartridges back through a resizing dies. The die may compress the brass and lead bullet; however, the brass may "spring back" while lead stays compressed. Just a thought.
And I thank you for the heads up. However, like i stated, my Para will not shoot any of my reloads reliably as it is and i have had 1 misfire with factory loads and have a suspicion that was due more to the LDA feature than the cartridge, however i may be wrong. I did re-chamber that round and it misfired again and when pulled unlike the misfire i had a year prior with a .45 Colt Ultra-Max factory cartridge this one had powder and the primer failed to ignite.
I have a FCD die also so maybe a test batch of both are in order.
For the message of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, But to us who are being saved, It Is The Power Of God. 1Corinthians 1-18
Page generated in 0.03332 seconds with 7 queries