Thread: Snubby load?
View Single Post
Old November 26, 2012, 08:43 AM   #49
Skadoosh

Quote:
Using the weakest round in a marginal SD caliber, in a platform that almost defies accurate shot placement by all but the most adept sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. A snubbie is an expert’s gun; IMHO it does not belong in the hands of a novice.
"Marginal SD caliber"..."defies accurate shot placement by all but the most adept"...."A snubbie is an expert's gun".

As has already been mentioned there are several loads that take the 38Spl out of the so-called "marginal" category into serious self-defense territory even when shot from a 2" snubbie.

I doubt you would find this as interesting as your own experiences.

A long proven cartridge in an easily concealed, simple to operate and ultra-reliable platform that every novice I have introduced to the snubbie has been able to shoot accurately enough at common self-defense distances...well, I most certainly disagree with your notion that the "snubbie is an expert's gun".

Last edited by Skadoosh; November 26, 2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: fixed article link

Page generated in 0.04400 seconds with 7 queries