View Single Post
Old November 21, 2012, 02:58 PM   #24
btmj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: November 1, 2011
Location: Near St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 766
PPS 9mm is my daily carry for 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I carry a Glock 19.

If you are used to striker-fired pistols, the PPS trigger will feel right nice. The weapon has two different palm swells to adjust the grip size. I normally carry with the 6 round mag which is a 3-finger grip. The 7 and 8 round mags allow you to use your pinky. With a light tee-shirt, I can't quite conceal the 7 round mag, but with the 6 round mag, the gun conceals nicely. With a heavier shirt, the 7 rounder is no problem.

The weapon required no break-in. It was reliable from the first round. It likes any ammo I have fed it, from standard pressure 110 gr FMJ, 124 gr +P HP, 147 gr HP, etc... It shoots well, and is accurate.

The Kahr CW9 felt good in my hand, but I did not care for the long trigger pull or the long reset. But that is a very personal preference.
btmj is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04803 seconds with 7 queries