View Single Post
Old November 19, 2012, 12:25 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: March 31, 2011
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 316
As far as I know, you can't legally transfer (sell, gift, trade) any firearm between parties who live in different states without involving an FFL in the recipient's state. to do the transfer. If the guns are C&R I think you would both need to have your C&R to make the transfer.
hAkron is offline  
Page generated in 0.06881 seconds with 7 queries