View Single Post
Old November 15, 2012, 02:10 PM   #16
Sevens

JimDandy, keep in mind on your search that the Sig 1911-22 (a fine and good looking pistol in it's own right!) is simply a Sig-branded GSG 1911-22, with Sig marking and Sig grips on it. It is the same pistol. If you are happy with the price point, then no bother. If you are all about the low price and getting the value, you will likely pay more for the same pistol when chasing the Sig version. I've got hands-on experience and round counts with both pistols, they are indeed the same and every part on either with interchange.

I have a hard time recommending or agreeing with the Smith & Wesson 22A recommendation. I've only shot one on three different occasions for a few hundred rounds total but I simply did not care for it and I've got a gaggle of S&W guns otherwise. The trigger is mushy and entirely unenjoyable, the magazine safety is pure annoyance and doesn't always disengage and makes proper magazine seating more difficult. Take-down is odd & annoying and the looks of the gun leave me more than cold. (although in a thread where the Beretta Neos is involved, it ain't the worst looking thing ever!)

Page generated in 0.04356 seconds with 7 queries