- 22mag - Why? I can handload 125grn 357mag cheaper.
- 25acp - Useless in a pistol.
- 380 - Darn near useless in a pistol.
- 9mm - Tepid performance so 357mag, 40s&w, 45acp, and 10mm are better choices.
- 41mag - Too much recoil and too heavy in available platforms. Expensive even handloading.
- 44mag - Too much recoil and too heavy in available platforms. Expensive even handloading.
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Buckaroo Banzai 1984
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert 2009