View Single Post
Old November 9, 2012, 10:13 PM   #95
barnbwt

Quote:
Keep thinking you are smarter & better than the guy whom had to fire 20 plus shots.
That game sounds like a lot of fun, actually (grim though you made it sound )! How long did it take the 20+ shooter (or any of them, I guess) to burn through those first eight rounds. Time, in my mind, is the limiting factor in the "mobbed by street toughs" scenario that's being presented. IF they don't scatter on the first eight shots (or are struck by them) they surely won't be standing still or moving sideways. By then, you'll be making contact and your gun's usefulness is diminished or now even a threat.

I'd like to see a shooting game where targets on carriers rush at the shooter from 3-10 yards to 2 yards (or past) with no warning, pistol holstered, possibly while screaming profanities . It'd be like shooting skeet in reverse, and I wonder how many targets/minute a shooter could possibly do, and from how many directions. Now mix in a large number of "friendly" targets that go before the nasties. Just the thought of that setup squelches my ambitions at being a duelist. Maybe others really are that good

Quote:
In groups of 5? You need a Tommy gun, better yet, move.
Best advice yet. Ain't no laws (yet) that say you have to live in a war zone.

TCB

Page generated in 0.04423 seconds with 7 queries