View Single Post
Old November 9, 2012, 04:05 PM   #34
If one was all I had, or could afford I would not feel under equipped with it. I would choose to have a gun over nothing any day. Though I must admit I would go for a 9mm Mak over the Tok. I carry one in my pocket more than any other gun I own. I know that the time will come when I see a Tok that is priced right when have the money in my pocket, and I will buy it. Then I will shoot the heck out of it.

The main thing I am a proponent of is the fact that no round is a one hit wonder most times. Shot placement counts for more than caliber. Though I carry 9 mm Mak, 9mm Luger, or .45 ACP due to the fact that I like the guns for a number of reasons. I shoot them well enough to know I would be more likely to shoot them well enough in a self defense situation to effectively defend myself.

Besides that I have not seen a holster that will allow me to carry a 105 mm self propelled concealed enough to stay within the law.
No matter how many times you do it and nothing happens it only takes something going wrong one time to kill you.
Page generated in 0.03108 seconds with 7 queries