View Single Post
Old November 9, 2012, 08:28 AM   #4
If they could get me a part that was up to par I would be verry happy. I would hope that they have better potential than this. I am nearing the end of a build and every part that I have purchased was based on research and reviews and I have heard great things about DD, which is why I got this part, I also thought it'd match up better to my DD lightweight 14.5 middy.
But as I stated my greatest fear is that their going to put me back untill the end of the end of the year. Midway did this to me with a DD upper receiver I ordered in july that they accidentally didn't send out with the rest of my order and by the time they got it straightened out they were backordered into next year. I am not in a huge hurry but I've been at this build since June and am ready to have it finished.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." --George Washington
Page generated in 0.05244 seconds with 7 queries