View Single Post
Old November 9, 2012, 02:42 AM   #64
Ben Towe

There is so much misinformation out there that it boggles the mind. From the U.N. treaty to EO's, people saying Obama will declare martial law and declare himself dictator, and a blue million other excellent plots to a Hollywood blockbuster. While any of them are theoretically possible, it is also theoretically possible that little green men will land a flying saucer in my back yard in the next five minutes, but it isn't terribly likely.

Before you buy into (or spread) the hysteria, do some research.

Many people have lost faith in our system but it is still working pretty well. My concerns for the moment lean more toward economic and foreign policy. That's not to say we shouldn't keep an ever watchful eye on threats to RKBA.

I do foresee a spike in weapons and ammo prices, perhaps as bad as 2008, perhaps not. I was loafing at the LGS today and the owner spoke to one of his distributors (not sure who) around noon and learned that they had filled $4,000,000 worth of orders for AR-15s this morning... that's between 5,000 and 10,000 rifles folks. Assuming they open at 8am, that's a million bucks an hour, just in ARs. Food for thought...

Page generated in 0.04281 seconds with 7 queries