View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 08:15 PM   #20
jd3020

Ok i extensively checked every bold and nut on this gun tonight. every thing is right all the rings are tight every thing is where it should be. Now my dad said it was low and to the right. When i got to my range to see where he was shooting at i found that it is about 8 inches to the right and about 8 inches low. Now my target is a 4x8 sheet of plywood. Tonight i put targets from side to side and well and top to bottom. there wasnt a piece of board left with out a target on it. This way if it hit some where i would see it. Ok i loaded my first 3 shots. Shot 1 not on paper. Now this was aiming at the top row center target. Nothing on paper. Shot 2 nothing on paper. I went to check and it looked like a bullet grazed the top of the plywood. So i adjusted down about a foot and picked the middle middle row of targets and the center target. shot 1 was about a foot high. shot 2 and 3 were about 8 inches high and 3-4 inches left. Any ways i kept on this adjusted and finally got to a group inside the 2nd circle of my target. But they were still sparatic. One would hit left one would hit right. I am shooting the same way every single time not doing any thing different. I adjust one more time and load 3 more in and boom Nothing on paper.What is the heck is going on with this gun. Is it the gun is it me is it the scope. I just dont know where to start. I thought i had it figured out and on track and then boom its out of kelter again. I have wasted 3 boxes of ammo on this thing. Im about ready to send it back to savage and tell them i want my money back.

"If guns kill people then i can blame mis-spelled words on my pencil"

Page generated in 0.04187 seconds with 7 queries