View Single Post
Old November 3, 2012, 07:24 PM   #57
Chaz88

Quote:
You get an EIGHTH of the big closet??? Wow, I can't even imagine getting so much
I do not necessarily recommend it but a divorce will net you all the closet space and a comfortable spare bedroom to be turned into the gun room, also you do not have to talk about the new gun purchase with anyone but yourself.

I grew up with all the guns and ammo unsecured. Now I lock up some of the guns, for theft protection. The low use ammo and reloading stuff goes on a shelf in the gun room. The stuff I am using more is in cans and the stuff I am using a lot is probably on the floor in the back seat of my truck. The gun room has a pad lock but I do not use it much.

By the way I do still have one kid at home. She is a great hunting and shooting buddy. Mostly I use the gun room lock if she has friends over.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.04538 seconds with 7 queries