View Single Post
Old November 1, 2012, 06:44 PM   #7
lee n. field

Quote:
I wish the CZ-110 had made it to the US. As I understand it, it was similar to the 75B system internally,
That's not my understanding. My understanding is the CZ-110 is basically the CZ-100, with an addition that held the striker "cocked" and under tension, for a single action trigger pull. The 100, as you doubtless remember, is DA-only, from full rest.

(I'd find the DA/SA scary, as one of the 3 times mine got serviced under warranty, was when the firing pin safety disappeared. Poof, gone, a big hole appears in the underside of the slide and the safety button has departed.)

I think I heard that a few 110s made it into the United State, from one of the surplus vendors. Not enough to matter.

Quote:
and it's been 5-6 years since I last messed with a CZ-100.
Yup. Mine got traded, along with my old Taurus 66, even up for an XD40. I think I came out ahead. The CZ-100 never got off probation, to the point where I trusted it. I thinik, if I could pick up another cheap, I might, just to tinker with.
"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. "

Page generated in 0.04354 seconds with 7 queries