View Single Post
Old November 1, 2012, 04:36 PM   #3
True, some do get better with time and use, but if you get one that does not work at all when it's fresh out of the wrapper- it could be anybody's guess as to what will make the clip work properly.

And it's really OK if you just want to use the word clip- I think folks are finally coming around to the idea that: 1. Everybody knows what's being discussed. 2. So far nobody has been able to produce substantial evidence that they have deemed, appointed, elected, or annointed as a supreme speech police.

I think it a terrible thing to remove all traces of uniqueness from such a unique culture as we enjoy as Americans. Language, regional dialect, accents- who has the right to take that away and make everyone the same?

But anyway, if you end up with a clip that does not work well after a hundred or so rounds (and the thing is inexpensive by your standard) I guess one would have little to lose by fine filing or stoning of rough spots, swapping springs, or even turning the spring around in some cases.
Rednecks... Keeping the woods critter-free since March 2, 1836. (TX Independence Day)

I'm going to use the words "clip" and "Long Colt" every chance I get. It grinds my gears to see new members attacked when we all know dang good and well what's being refered to.
Page generated in 0.07319 seconds with 7 queries