View Single Post
Old October 31, 2012, 04:42 PM   #91
Out of the ones you've listed, I would go with the 92 because I'm thoroughly well versed with it from every angle (hi capacity and I have lots of mags). I always say to people that have never fired the 92 that I challenge them to try a mag or two and shoot poorly--The design of the gun is so utterly well balanced (literally brilliant as though JMB himself designed it--Hi Power was not listed) that it is actually quite difficult even for the novice to shoot poorly. I could go on and on and on...! That scene in "Lethal Weapon" where Gibson shoots a smiley face on the target is not far fetched.

Edited to add that if money were of no concern and we lived in a perfect world, hands-down the 1911 (I have a matching carbine as well which further makes it a plausible deal). Problem again for me is that ever-increasingly present variable of the declining value of the $ as inflation has gone absurdly wild with Washington printing more paper than "Charmin" (both looking as though they will eventually serve the same purpose ).
NRA Life Member
“A free people be armed..."
George Washington

Last edited by PT-92; October 31, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
Page generated in 0.04434 seconds with 7 queries