View Single Post
Old October 31, 2012, 03:19 PM   #13
musicmatty

Great Find on your part I have it's brother, the Ranger 120 pump that came with a Deer Slug barrel (rifled sights)..takes both 2-3/4, 3in shells...it loves sporting clays

I'm no gun collector, however, I have purchased and sold many different brand long guns over the last 25yrs. My own experience has revealed to me, that Winchesters are bang for the buck. On any given day, you can find a well serviced used Winchester at a local gun shop in this pressed economy, that someone had to part with, due to these hard times. No worries for parts..Countless Wins have been sold and continue to be re-cycled thru many hands, which generates the need for a continuation of parts thru various suppliers.

Hopefully, Remington, Marlin and Mossberg, will start to build with quality and reliability once again..we all should know now, the big problems that have faced each of these gun makers.

All 3 of my Wins, have proven themselves, at the range and in the field under harsh conditions, without any trouble. Thankfully, they have provided much bounty for the table
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20111116_2.JPG (121.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121030_153241-1[1].jpg (209.5 KB, 14 views)

Page generated in 0.05089 seconds with 8 queries