View Single Post
Old October 30, 2012, 11:24 AM   #19
jimpeel

More on this HERE. Even the New York papers are all over this outrage.

I work at Walmart and one day this guy booked it out the fire door with an $800 computer. I was on break and when I got back it was all over. I told my manager "If I had been here I would have grabbed the computer."

He told me "If you did and got in a wrestling match for it and he slipped and hurt his knee he would sue us and win. Running is an important part of his chosen vocation as a shoplifter and if he can't run he can't work. That $800 computer would become a $50,000 computer."

<sigh>

Quote:
Cutrufelli allegedly fired his gun, hitting Leone in the jaw area, and Leone fired back. Cutrufelli then wrestled his gun away, put it to Leone's head and pulled the trigger, but no bullets were left in the gun.
This is why I recommend a double action small frame (5 shot) .38 or .357 revolver for home protection. If you miss with all five shots, or they don't stop the person, and they take it away you have presented them with a club. A double action revolver also does not require anything other than pulling the trigger -- no safety, slide, or cocking.

"Science is built up with facts, as a house is with stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house." - Jules Henri Poincare

"Three thousand people died on Sept. 11 because eight pilots were killed"
-- former Northwest Airlines pilot Stephen Luckey

Page generated in 0.04517 seconds with 7 queries