View Single Post
Old October 26, 2012, 09:23 PM   #26
Sure Shot Mc Gee

Here you go warbirdlover. My neighbor tore down his Cedar fence and built another. I recycled his old fence to make the siding for this stand. While building this in my driveway. Many evening walkers would come up the drive and try to guess at what I was building? Guesses were: Ice fishing house, Doll house, Storage shed, Green house, Sauna, Beer buzzed neighbor at first, he thought it was a Preemo Outhouse of all things._ Non guessed it to be a 6X6 deer stand.
Amenities include: Sliding windows on all four sides, insulated top to bottom, floor is carpeted, and heated for MN un-predictable Fall weather. Pre-fab construction completely glued and screwed. (easily moved if need be by three people) I've included the view from this stand. (which offers more than enough scenery to keep your eyes roving for that BIG Buck.) Or snooze away the day in a comfortable chair if one wants. (I've managed to do just that more than once too.)_

Last edited by Sure Shot Mc Gee; October 27, 2012 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Doll house instead of house doll

Page generated in 0.04848 seconds with 7 queries