View Single Post
Old October 25, 2012, 01:22 PM   #76
Metal god

It lost zero at the range . I was shooting it in the morning to zero it in . Was having a little fun then put it down for a bit . When I started shooting it again a couple hours later it was shooting off a little high abouy 2" at 50 yards . I just re-zeroed and it stayed on target the rest of the day !00 or so rounds . when I got home I look it off and put it back on the 22 . I have sence put it back on the AR and only shot it once about 100 rounds . I did leave it on the gun to see if it will lose zero sitting in my safe . I have not taken it out again yet .

Im sorry but I can't give you a definitive yes or no yet . I would also ad I have not ran it very hard yet or beat it up so there are a few questions I have as well . I'll be going out next week sometime . I will see then .

I have been hearing and reading alot of good things about this red-dot on ARs . I do not own one but I hear they are very good on the AR platform for the money http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Troph...shnell+red+dot
As of this date 8-18-14 at 6:42am I became a proud grandfather I guess I'm officially old

Page generated in 0.04663 seconds with 7 queries