View Single Post
Old October 23, 2012, 10:07 AM   #7
johnbt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: December 6, 1999
Location: Richmond, Virginia USA
Posts: 6,004
Watson Bros. was at the Old Bond Street address from 1895 or '96 to 1930 according to Michael McIntosh's book Best Guns (page 228.) Fwiw, in 1935 the company was sold to Grant & Lang who continued to use the Watson name on guns.
johnbt is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04214 seconds with 7 queries