View Single Post
Old October 22, 2012, 10:05 AM   #5
Thank you for your confession.

I appreciate reading that a "gun snob" can understand that we can't all have the finest of everything. Sure, I would like to have Sigs, HKs, Brownings, Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, etc. but I just can't justify spending that kind of money on firearms when Taurii, Ruger, Charles Daly, and one S&W Airweight 38Sp can make me smile as much as they do. I don't have a very high paying job (pretty good for around here) and I am putting two kids through college. I have thought about selling or trading most of my guns off and getting two or three really good ones and I may. Problem is deciding which ones to get rid of and what to get. I like all the ones I have for various reasons and don't know what I would want more, so I guess I will stick with what I have for awhile. I only have one actual duplication of caliber, a Charles Daly HP and a Ruger P95. Wanted a Browning but couldn't shell out $1k. I have two CCW, a S&W 642 and a LCP, both of which I like but have thought of trading for a single stack slim 9mm but I already have two 9mm. I will take my time to think about what I want to trade off if I do, but I don't have to change anything. I am happy with what I have now so maybe I should just let be.
This is my gun. There are many like her, but this one is mine.

I'm not old. I'm CLASSIC!
Page generated in 0.04307 seconds with 7 queries