View Single Post
Old October 19, 2012, 04:49 PM   #93
I carry everywhere I can do so lawfully. The reason being is I am not a psychic if I knew I was going somewhere I would need my gun I would avoid it .
I do not carry at work though. Company policy is against having even a pocket knife on my person, or in my vehicle. While I do not like the policy, I do like having a job, and cashing a check. Heck even the security guards at work are not armed.

If I am walking the dog. I carry. If I am going to the store to buy some munchies I carry. If I am going to the park to fish I carry. When I am home I carry. If we are going out to go dancing, and I know we will be having adult beverages then I will leave the gun at home, and we take a cab.

I carried a 1911 cocked, and locked for years. Then I started carrying a DA/SA gun with the safety off due to design of the safety on the gun I was more comfortable with safety off carry. Then I bought an M&P 45 with no safety, then a Glock 26 I keep my finger off of the trigger, and they do not shoot. I know that if the trigger is pulled the weapon will do what it was designed to do. Shoot.
No matter how many times you do it and nothing happens it only takes something going wrong one time to kill you.
Page generated in 0.03550 seconds with 7 queries