View Single Post
Old October 18, 2012, 08:43 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: November 23, 2009
Posts: 2,210
You might want to get a receipt or transfer note from your Dad if you feel like it, but it's not required. The rifle is your property and you can sell or gift it at will, as long as you don't transfer it to a prohibited person. Also, I believe you can transfer it to a state resident only, unless you have a license.
kilimanjaro is online now  
Page generated in 0.05605 seconds with 7 queries