View Single Post
Old October 16, 2012, 04:26 PM   #4
Thanks for the feedback guys! I guess I measured water that way because that is how I weigh powder. I'll try it in the case and see if any difference. But, I would think if I had water adhering to the case I would get erratic measurements, not so many that were nearly the same.

Thanks Unclenick for confirming about .30-06 and .223. I still find this warning in reloading manuals and wonder how something could be passed around for so long when even cases from 1953 through 2010 do not support this. I haven't loaded .308 for a long time so when I get back to it I will measure those as well.

Anyone have their own case capacity measurements to compare? I would be interested to see how mine correlate and what other headstamps look like. If my capacities change using Peetza's method I'll repost or update the original.
"The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition."
- James Madison
Page generated in 0.04037 seconds with 7 queries