View Single Post
Old October 16, 2012, 03:15 PM   #26
Dragline45

Quote:
On a side note, the fact that you live in Philadelphia alone is reason enough to carry 24/7. I live just outside of the city, about 20 mins away, and I am planning to carry all the time myself.
+1

The town I live in is relatively safe also but it's only about 5 minutes outside the City of Boston and not even a 20 minute drive away is Dorchester Massachusetts, which has gang shootings just about weekly. My cousin does crime scene cleanup and was called in late last week to clean up after a shooting, while they were there cleaning a few blocks away another shooting occurred. A few weeks before that a car full of innocent girls was shot up during a drive by because one of the girls owed someone money. This is one of the reasons I carry daily, because even though the town I live in is relatively safe, those trigger happy criminals are but a short drive away. So I guess the point I'm trying to make is no matter how safe your town is, nothing is stopping these gang affiliated types from wandering in.

Page generated in 0.04089 seconds with 7 queries