6 guns? That's easy;
- some form of .22 rimfire for small game (10/22, etc)
- a .223 Rem or .243 Win for varmint hunting (Savage Precision Carbine, etc)
- a .308 or .30-06 for large game (Browning X-bolt, etc)
- a .375 H&H and up for dangerous game (CZ 550, etc)
- a 20 or 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun (Winchester SX3, Browning Maxus, etc)
That's not good, I am one short!
Here I got a bonus one;
- A get r done gun (Mini 14, AR15, M14, etc)
However, in reality one can almost do everything with a .22LR, a .30-06, and a 12 gauge.