View Single Post
Old October 14, 2012, 12:30 PM   #45
Chaz88

Although people tend to compare the ATF to 1984's big brother I tend to think they have tables at shows to foster good will. If they are also out undercover, they are doing their job. If you are not breaking the law then it is not of any consequence what they are doing. If someone sketchy approaches you and you are not sure if that transaction would be within the law go over to the ATF table and have them clear it up for you.

Now before you jump all over me I do think they have perpetrated some monumental failures that fall well outside the bounds of the law, F&F for example. I think that kinds of thing can be put on the leadership at the highest levels not the people in the trenches trying to do a job and follow orders.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.04508 seconds with 7 queries