View Single Post
Old October 7, 2012, 09:02 AM   #56
Mr.RevolverGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: February 24, 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 464
S&W M&P Shield

I had never carried a semi auto before. I spent half my life in love with revolvers. Though I shot many semi auto's in my life the 1911 was my other crutch. But for year round carry I just had not found anything better for me than a J Frame revolver and for many years this J Frame 642 has been my companion(642 Carry Review)

Recently I was able to get one for review for my website and I was just about embarrassed to say the Shield would spend time on my hip as a CCW. Today I still carry the S&W 642 60% of the time but the Shield is capturing the other 40%. S&W Shield Review Range Report
__________________
Mr.Revolverguy
http://www.dayattherange.com
Firearms Reviewed and Reported On: An unbiased opinion with real world use.
Mr.RevolverGuy is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04111 seconds with 7 queries