(except a bullet puller that I've ordered... )
Well...that's really not enough yet. For rifle ammo you'll still have to get:
* A Case/Cartridge gage such as Hornady's that mounts on the jaws of your precision dial caliper.
* A handheld case neck turner such as the Centry 21 or Forster's HOT-100
* A neck/cartridge concentricity gage like Sinclair's.
* A good neck sizer die; Lee's collet is the least expensive and many think it's the best at any price.
* A case length trimmer, Wilson's is excellant.
Oh yeah, the money question; I started reloading in mid '65 to save money. I think I'll likely break even some time next year, then I'll be turning a profit!
Good luck and have a good time, I do.