View Single Post
Old October 1, 2012, 03:59 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: September 28, 2008
Posts: 8,872
That little cylinder in the bullet seating die, that rattles when the die is shaken, is the actual bullet seater.
The top part that screws in and out of the die just adjusts the seater for overall cartridge length.
The flat end goes up and the concave end goes down in the die.
Lock the doors, they're coming in the windows.
g.willikers is offline  
Page generated in 0.03022 seconds with 7 queries