Thread: Priceless
View Single Post
Old October 1, 2012, 11:53 AM   #18
"Not to disparage your good group, but with only three shots there is a good probability of chance that increases in proportion to how accurate the rifle is. How about shooting a five shot group to rule-out chance."

hey, how about 5 round, 10 round, 20 round groups?
just kidding.......i have 3 weatherby vanguards in 243, 7mm mag and 300 win mag and all of them shoot like yours. congrats on your weatherby, your gonna like it
5 would be very good, 10 would be even better, 20 would remove any and all doubt. But then you are not going to get the wows from the Johnny six-packs. And yes, Weatherby rifles, including the Vanguards have always been nice rifles. At one time, you could get one from a bank in Colorado in lieu of interest if one would deposit $5000 or so in a savings account. I would have liked to have a Vanguard because of the selection of standard chamberings...I did not care for proprietary cartridges with their strange radius instead of angles.
Sometimes you get what you pay for, sometimes you only pay more for what you get.
Three shots are not a "group"...they are a "few".

If the Bible is the literal, infallible, unerring word of God...where are all those witches I am supposed to kill? (Exodus 22:18)
Page generated in 0.03300 seconds with 7 queries