View Single Post
Old September 29, 2012, 09:06 AM   #6
AK103K

I have a three year old Glock 17 that I currently shoot weekly that has just over 45000 rounds through it. Ive replaced the extractor and its associated parts once, as well as recoil springs twice a year. Other than that, no issues. Other than a couple of recent cycling issues, which I attribute to worn out reloaded brass that should probably be scrapped, I havent had any failures that werent intentionally induced, or ammo related. The thing is like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps going, and going, and .....

I also have a 26 of the same age that has about 20000 rounds through it. It gets shot about every other week. I change the recoil springs on it twice a year too. Other than that, and the intentional induced stoppages, no other issues.

Beware of associating with "Cheap" Squirrels. They tend to be very narrow minded, hypocritical, and will gag you if you question or disagree.

Page generated in 0.04639 seconds with 7 queries