View Single Post
Old September 28, 2012, 12:36 PM   #29
Mike Irwin
Staff

The major flaw in your conclusion is assuming that oil and the grease being used at the national matches would act the exact same way. I also see no indication that bolt thrust was also measured to see if it had increased.

Another aspect that you are apparently ignoring is that there were no known rifle failures at the matches where only the ammo was used with no added greasing of the cartridges.

As I have stated so several times, warnings were issued against use of grease with that particular ammo because the combination, but not one exclusive of the other were the cause of the problem.

If the amp were the ONLY cause of the problem, then there would have to have been other failures in addition to the ones where grease were used - there were, as far as I can tell, none reported.

Again I believe you are jumping too conclusions without sufficient backing to do so.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.

Page generated in 0.04070 seconds with 7 queries