View Single Post
Old September 27, 2012, 10:14 AM   #1290
EngravingChris

New here as well

My name is Chris and I live in the suburbs of St. Louis MO. I grew up around guns. I don't have a big assortment of guns. I have a .357 revolver that acts as security in the house. I also have a 12 gauge, an old bolt action .22 rifle that was my Grandpa's and my old .410 that was my first gun at the age of 10 years old.

Where I grew up I could walk out of my house and into the woods to go hunting. So shooting at targets for just shooting purposes isn't really my thing. Clay pigeon shooting is fun but I don't get much time to do that. My hunting days are pretty much a thing of the past. I will get into hunting again some time but life is too busy for that as of now.

I own a laser engraving company called Engraving Select that my partner and I opened up in June. We have over 25 years experience working with lasers. We engrave on everything from surgical tools, to machine parts, to guns and knives.

I put a link to our company in my signature. If anyone has any questions about engraving feel free to get in touch with me.

http://www.engravingselect.com/

Page generated in 0.04364 seconds with 7 queries