View Single Post
Old September 24, 2012, 01:19 AM   #7
FloridaVeteran

Davidson's has a TV show on the Sportsman Channel on which they introduce and demonstrate several models of guns that are new or fairly new to the market. This is quoted from their Website:

"If anything ever goes wrong with any gun you buy with the Davidson's GuaranteeDSM Lifetime Replacement Warranty, it will be replaced. If no replacement is available, it will be repaired at no charge to you. Simple, just return it to the GuaranteeDSM retailer where you purchased it, pay for the return shipping and upon receipt Davidson's will ship the returning retailer a brand new gun* for you. "

http://www.galleryofguns.com/about/terms.aspx

Davidson's has what appears to be a valuable warranty for your next purchase, but it is too late for them to help you with this one, because you didn't buy through them.

I don't know if using a Dremel to try to repair a gun voids the warranty, but it sure would void the warranty if I were a manufacturer. Of all things, I would not mess with it like that, at least until after you find out of Hi=Standard will give you a refund or replace the gun with a different one, depending on your preference.

Page generated in 0.04305 seconds with 7 queries