1. Good ventilation does NOT 'go without saying' - it's important.
2. Reactive targets on some lanes. Like the old shooting galleries.
3. Chronograph and some armored setup so users don't blow away the screens. And someone to show you how to use it.
4. Ransom Rest, and someone to show you how to use it.
5. The provision for some nights to do low light level shooting.
6. Timers for timed shooting.
7. League shooting.
More about #2, reactive targets. Remember when it used to be fun to go to the local shooting gallery and pop off moving targets and show off your skills? Neither do I, it was before my time but it was wildly popular once and could be again. Don't forget, shooting is fun!