View Single Post
Old September 19, 2012, 11:27 PM   #12
snuffy

Quote:
I loaded on a Load-All for twenty years without issue. I kept myself and three boys in shotgun shells for each of those seasons. Never had a problem with the Load-All. I also had an old Texan reloader and couldn't tell the difference in the finished product. They all loaded, shot, ejected fine.

If I were taking up shotshell reloading again, I'd get a Load-All and load for another twenty years.
When I said the lee was flimsy and crude, I said that from experience. Back in the early 80's, I had a 12 ga MEC, but wanted to load 20 ga. SOoo I bought a lee. Sloppy crimps, no way to measure wad pressure, the final crimp station is one-piece, their primer feed is a joke. I was spoiled, no two ways about it. My mec did a beautiful job of loading, the lee did not.

Those that love the lee would be amazed at how well a MEC 600 jr. works. For someone just starting out, a progressive MEC would be too steep a learning curve. Too many things going on at the same time.

They're going to get their butts kicked over there this election. How come people can't spell and use words correctly?

Page generated in 0.04386 seconds with 7 queries