View Single Post
Old September 15, 2012, 10:48 PM   #126
Spats McGee
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquezj16
I never said there were no legal concerns, I was questioning the reason why some people state you should not use handloads for SD/HD. I also question opinions which some people seem to put out as facts.
Technically, what you said was that my argument for not using handloads had no solid evidence:
Quote:
Spats - you are entitled to your opinion but that does not make it a fact. Your argument for why one should not carry hand loads have no solid evidence.
I pointed you to my analysis of Rule 703 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Did you read it?

What, exactly, is the "fact" that has bothered you so much? You've mentioned it several times. I think I've been pretty consistent in my opinion that handloads present a legal risk.

Quote:
Are those cases in which handloads were excluded accessible to us non-lawyer types?
Is there a specific case in which you're interested? If so, I'll do what I can to help you get the information. As a general rule, court records are public records, available to everyone.

There's Bias and another one (name escapes me right now) that I think Frank mentioned. I'll dig around and see if I can get it. As far as Bias goes, you could call the court and get the records, but the case never went up on appeal, so there's no detailed legal analysis. Other than that, there's really not much that I've ever been able to find that meets the requisite criteria of GSR/Distance/handloads.

It's late and I'll take a look at the links that you just posted some time tomorrow.

Cheers.

If you ever have a real need for more than a couple of magazines, your problem is not a shortage of magazines. It's a shortage of people on your side of the argument. -- Art Eatman

Page generated in 0.05473 seconds with 7 queries