View Single Post
Old September 14, 2012, 06:30 PM   #90
engineer88

I carry a 45 on my hip and a 32 in my pocket pretty much every day. I had a small 380 but it went away and the 32 stayed. With a +1 mag extension, a side mount laser and some small modifications to the trigger guard I feel that the chromed Keltec P32 is the perfect pocket pistol. I have never had a failure, I can unload 3-4 shots with it one handed in 2 seconds or less (something I could not do with the micro 380's), and it weighs next to nothing. Whether or not I ever use the laser in a self defense situation is immaterial to me. It is fun to play with at the range and it breaks up the outline in a pocket.

If there were no Keltec, I would sport a Seecamp in the pocket. Matter of fact I still plan to get one some day down the road.

The 32 is quiet, more controllable and I feel it performs well enough with 73 grain FMJ. To each their own. However, I encourage you to try to rapidly shoot your pocket pistol one handed at a short distance and keep the shots on target. With someone nearly or possibly on top of you, it may be exactly what you have to do.

Page generated in 0.04852 seconds with 7 queries