View Single Post
Old September 12, 2012, 08:09 PM   #89
Bill DeShivs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: April 7, 2006
Posts: 8,167
Caliber is about 10% of the overall equation. Having a reliable gun, and knowing how to shoot it is the other 90%.
__________________
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
www.billdeshivs.com
Bill DeShivs is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.08074 seconds with 7 queries