I got bored of sitting around and reading this weekend, so I loaded:
34 .223 55gr FMJ for plinking rounds in my Stevens 200,
70 rounds of .223 55gr FMJ for an AR-15, and
50 rounds of .357 158gr SWC for my SP101.
I resized, tumbled, and primed another 120 cases of .223 for AR loads (ran out of powder). Then I went and belled the case mouths of another batch of .357 cases. Ready for powder, bullets, and crimping tonight.
All on a single stage press, and all powder charges measured out singularly on Lyman scale. I am quite proud. It's the most I've accomplished in a few weeks. Tonight I'm finishing that batch of .357's and getting some .30/06 cranked out.