View Single Post
Old September 5, 2012, 08:25 PM   #8
boosteddc5

In NY we can not have a collapsible stock, flash hider, bayonet lug and are limited to 10 round mags. I have been doing a lot of research on different AR's over the past year or two and have decided that the rra or bushmaster is the one I want. Ideally it would be a rock river arms entry tactical, but nowhere around here sells rock rivers, just bushmasters and some other brands I don't particularly care for. I'm just unsure if its possible to order a plain rra entry tactical while living here in NY. I have shot a few bushmasters on many occasions as my friend and his brother own different bushys. I have not however, ever shot an rra. This rifle will only be used on private property as a target/plinking gun so I'm not so much worried about the noise. I'm also curious that if I were to order the gun, if they would have rra ship them a compliant version and then ship it to my ffl. In that case I'm sure it would take a long time to receive the rifle. How long does it usually take for you all to receive rifles that you have ordered online? Thanks to everyone who's posted and thanks in advance to anyone else who will post!

Page generated in 0.04385 seconds with 7 queries