View Single Post
Old September 4, 2012, 11:39 PM   #15
Father Time

I've owned Bersa Thunder .380's, a Beretta Cheeta 85, CZ 82/83's

And if I had to chose one.... The CZ 83 would be it hands down.
You get a extremly reliable and accurate pistol with decent capacity. These guns are police/military grade weapons. They are little tanks.

The Bersa had a great trigger and was accurate and reliable but "unrefined" and single stack mags make it easy to hide under a shirt but your not going to have much firepower. The Bersa is nothing special but a good pistol for not much money. Heck, everyone should own a Bersa they are fun to shoot and cheap enough for anyone's budget.

The Beretta was awsome. Super smooth trigger and very accurate. A pure joy to shoot. But a very stiff recoil spring and cut out slide made slide manipulations somewhat difficult compared to the other pistols. (and a few of the female friends that I shoot with found it nearly impossible to manipulate the slide)
Also it was more difficult to field strip than the other two pistols. I sold it to pay for another gun. Every so often I wish that I had kept it but then I just shoot my CZ 83 and the feeling is washed away.

Almost forgot.. The Makarov pistol can be found in .380 as well. Another great pistol.

Page generated in 0.04087 seconds with 7 queries