View Single Post
Old August 31, 2012, 10:22 AM   #25
defcon

Quote:
very cool, how many 10/22 do you own or is it just different stocks and you can exchange them?

how do you find the airsofts? they must be broken or something right because a good airsoft costs as much as a real gun (atleast here)

if you are gonna start from scratch now how about something sci-fi laser inspired?
Husqvarna is online now Report Post
i just have three 10/22's that i can interchange between stocks that were retrofitted. also have a Marlin 795, Marlin XT-22 and Savage MK II that I can also interchange on specific stocks.

i just go on craigslist, ebay, airsoftforums and look for broken/used guns where the external body is in excellent condition. thats how im able to get these for a good discount.

if i have to buy new, then i just go on evike.com, airsplatcom or airsoftgi.com

yep im working on some Gundam dress up kits where theyre know for their crazy angular/sharped/squared shapes. and theyre typically longer so im excited to do these when i have some time.

theres a Alien Pulse rifle that im waiting to buy used. its already out right now, im just waiting for some kid to break theirs and sell it

Page generated in 0.04280 seconds with 7 queries