View Single Post
Old August 31, 2012, 08:24 AM   #2
guy sajer
Senior Member
Join Date: December 7, 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 328
I assume you have a C&R or FFL .

The laws don't require them to give you their FFL number . Only the receiving dealer is required to supply it to the sending dealer .

Just enter the sending dealer's name & address into your books . Save the receipt for your records as well .

Please visit Olde English Outfitters

RIP John Forsyth
guy sajer is offline  
Page generated in 0.03696 seconds with 7 queries