View Single Post
Old August 24, 2012, 01:58 AM   #1
International Skeet

They are offering international skeet at my shooting club for the fisrt time, so I figured why not? I have to say as difficult as this was it was an absolute blast! I think i'm hooked, I can't wait to go back and keep trying this. This is something I want to perfect. The club is looking to run a league in September and I have to be in on the festivities!

I shot two rounds of this after some trap and the first round I did fairly decent holding my own, the range assitant threw a few of the clays out of order but it was oaky since we were both learning. The second round I tried starting from the hip like you are supposed to and my score was much lower. I will definetly have to practice this at the house mounting from my hip with a little more speed. Practice makes perfect. I shot with my Beretta AL390, I know this is predominately and O/U game but this is my main gun at the moment and I shoot pretty well with it.

Anyone else shoot international skeet? Tips, tricks, advice?
If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!
Page generated in 0.03578 seconds with 7 queries