View Single Post
Old August 19, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Colt 70 Series...$600 out the door, yay or nay?

I am sorry I do not have a pic. It was at a gun shop in another county that I was just passing to stopped by to see. I WILL go back for it eventually, that's a bad area and I doubt the people there know the value of that stainless beauty.

It has plenty of character, which is what I like. The bore looks fine everything functions properly...

I was on the way to get a Glock 30 but I stopped with that layaway cause an incident happened and just got a Kahr CW9 which I shot today. Needless to say, I didn't like it. So I might sell that... I can't do anything small than a mid sized gun. Big mitts... Anyways, the dilemma..I have a Walther PPQ on layaway at a local gun shop over here and still owe $345 on that.

I reaaaaaally want the Colt, that won't come up again.

Should I just pay off the Walther first, then go get the Colt 70 later on?

Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen
Page generated in 0.03386 seconds with 7 queries